Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome!

As this is the first entry on my new blog, I would like to start off by telling you a little about myself and the blog's purpose. I am a middle class, self-employed married mother of two. I live in a bedroom community near San Diego, Riverside, Orange County and not too far from Los Angeles in Southern California. I am fascinated by politics and how it affects our lives. But I don't believe that too many sources out there actually are able to connect the dots in a way that is not slanted towards corporations and the rich. I hate extremism in most forms (extreme fun is not really a bad thing, right?), and believe that most people are too damn busy with their own lives to do the in-depth analysis required to navigate all the BS being put out there by what passes for a media these days. So, I created this blog to help both myself and others.

I don't plan to limit these opinions and insights to just politics. I also want to take a look at corporations and products to see who is friendliest to middle class Americans.

So I hope this blog is useful to someone. Opinions are welcome, but idiocy will not be tolerated! I look forward to getting to know all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment